BUILDINGS AND ASSETS MANAGER
Starting Salary £30,451.00 per annum
37 HOURS PER WEEK, SALARY: GRADE I PAY SCALE POINT 26
This is an exciting time for Calne. We have refreshed our vision for our town and are keen to tackle the challenges that face us around our Climate and Environmental Emergency pledge and how our buildings and assets impact on the environment in which we live and work.
This new post will focus on our buildings and other hard assets and to take responsibility for maintenance, repairs, compliance, leases and other related activities.
Can you bring skills and experience of:
- Maintaining a range of listed buildings
- Buildings management, including direct and contract maintenance of buildings and plant, staff rotas, routine safety checks and waste and recycling issues
- A professional, vocational or graduate qualification in a buildings or facilities management discipline
- Managing projects and understanding of budgets
- Street works accreditation to supervisor level or willing to be trained.
- An IOSH qualification or experience of health and safety matters
For an informal chat about this role please call Stuart West on 01249 814000
How to Apply
Visit http://www.calne.gov.uk and download the job profile and application form.
Closing Date The vacancy will remain open until such time as we have sufficient applicants for interview. Completed application forms should be returned by email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.