Durrington Town Council is looking for a Facilities Coordinator. The role entails:
- Marketing of Council Facilities.
- Updating the Town Council’s web site and Facebook account.
- Inventory control and ordering of goods.
- Assisting councillors in regular inspection of facilities.
- Assisting Councillors in Fire checks.
- Collating reports of faults and liaising with the clerk to effect repairs.
- Maintaining Cemetery records.
- Maintaining the Council’s Asset register.
Knowledge of property maintenance would be an advantage.
The hours are 10 hours per week and are flexible (upon agreement).
Rates of pay are negotiable, depending upon experience, in accordance with the National Association of Local Council’s pay scales.
Please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to:
Durrington Town Council, Village Hall, High Street, Durrington SP4 8AD,
Or email email@example.com.